Exceptional Customer Service can be a tricky thing to quantify. It relies on a positive customer experience. Customer experience is subjective and not always rooted in fact. It can be based on emotion or even misconception. How a person feels about service is just as important as the service itself. Since perception drives the customer’s reality, protecting and promoting the customer experience is essential to providing exceptional service.
For example, we take for granted the wait staff that brings us what we asked for, that’s just basic customer service. But we DO remember the servers who anticipated our needs (napkins, refills) and accommodated them before we ask. This anticipation demonstrates genuine care and an understanding of customer needs.
Logistics is no different. Anticipating a customer’s need and proactively meeting it is the most powerful way to leave a positive impact.
At InstiCo, we set ourselves apart by providing exceptional service for every customer, every shipment, every time:
- Consider questions your customer may have and answer them before they are asked
- Provide concise, complete, and meaningful information
- Hold ourselves and those around us accountable to the highest level of proactive communication and customer care
- Remain present in the face of our customers, especially in the difficult times
- That is the recipe for preserving the customer experience and delivering exceptional service in a world where others do not. The little things matter.
Let’s have an exceptional 2023!!!